Keeping your slush machine lubricated is a critical part of maintaining your equipment.
Rear tank seals need to be lubricated every 7-14 days and the orange rubber plunger valve inside the handle EVERY WEEK using this lubricant product. Failure to do so can cause the handles to snap, seals to dry out and crack which can cause your slush mix to leak.
Lubri-Film Plus is a suitable lubricant to keep your slush machines in good working order.
Instructions of use:
- Remove pin and dissemble the handle
- Place a drop of lube on your finger
- Rub into the moving parts and seal
- Re-assemble the handle back together
- Drain slush product from each tank
- Remove tank from the machine
- Slide off mixing spindle
- Remove the rear round seal
- Rinse with warm water and wipe clean and dry
- Place a larger drop of lube onto finger
- Rub thoroughly around the seal, all parts
- Re-assemble the cleaned slush tank back together
PLEASE NOTE, we only sell slush accessories to our slush customers.