The HWA 70 water boiler from Bravilor Bonamat provides large volumes of hot water quickly. With an automatic fill mode, this mains connected hot water dispenser has an indicator light showing when the water is at the right temperature, making it both easy and convenient to use.
Built with the user in mind, the HWA 70 is fitted with a thermostat, a non-drip tap and a stainless steel drip tray. Cup or decanter hot water at the press of a button or free flow key, this hot water dispenser is ideal for any location. The body of the Bravilor water dispenser is constructed from stainless steel.
Dispense large amounts of hot water quickly. Upgrade is available with the 6Kw model to increase the hourly throughput from 31Ltrs to 53Ltrs.
HWA 70 hot water boiler features:
- Push button dispensing
- Drip tray
- Connection to water supply
- Water quantities easy to program
- Indicator for descaling the machine
- Automatic level control
- Holding Capacity – 7 litres
- Throughput per hour – 31 litres or upgrade to 53 litres
- Dimensions W x D x H – 218 x 460 x 602 mm
- Power Connection – 230V 50/60Hz 3.35Kw
- Upgrade Power – 400V 3N~ 50/60Hz 6000W
- Water filter connection kit and filter – £175 + VAT
- Bravilor engineer installation – £175 + VAT