The HWA 40 water boiler from Bravilor Bonamat provides large volumes of hot water quickly. With an automatic fill mode, this mains connected hot water dispenser has an indicator light showing when the water is at the right temperature, making it both easy and convenient to use.
Built with the user in mind, the HWA 40 is fitted with a thermostat, a non-drip tap and a stainless steel drip tray. With cup or decanter hot water at the press of a button or free flow key, this hot water dispenser is ideal for any location. The body of the Bravilor water dispenser is constructed from stainless steel.
HWA 40 hot water boiler features:
- Push button dispensing
- Drip tray
- Connection to water supply
- Holding Capacity – 4 litres
- Throughput per hour – 31 litres
- Dimensions W x D x H – 218 x 459 x 532 mm
- Power Connection – 230V 50/60Hz 2.7Kw
- Water filter connection kit and filter – £150 + VAT
- Bravilor engineer installation – £150 + VAT